Mostly posts from Seoul, some new stuff, nothing interesting  

Hi


 
Hey, Happy Valentine's Day, everybody.
Well, it looks like I'm still awake and still procrastinating. However, do not fear for I have actually been studying for the past one or two or maybe even three hours. What I am doing now is taking a little study break. You know, I fear that I might be boring you with my inane little ramblings of my pathetic life. Hey, I'm a college student who doesn't drink or take drugs. What do you expect? If you want some excitement that is staged, go watch "The Real World". What I'm doing right now is what the normal, well-adjusted (usually) people do. (How did this turn into a rant?) Anyway, I get some comfort from the fact that about 85% of the computers in the lab are all taken by other students who are either a) diligently studying, or, b) procrastinating like me.
I'm going to finish up here by checking my email and then I'm going to go back to work. Peace. ;p

  posted by me @ 2:25:00 AM


Thursday, February 14, 2002  
Powered By Blogger TM